Join the Krewe du YaYas at our 10th Annual I Pink I Can Run 4 miler run/walk for breast cancer ! In keeping with the times... we are planning a hybrid event: Participate live and in person at The Flora-Bama, or for our friends near and far...virtually on February 25th, 2023!!
How will this work?? Particpate live and in person at The Flora-Bama or virtually in your own neighborhood, at a local park, or even a treadmill. For those that choose the virtual option.. Sign up now, and then gather some friends, decide on a route, and, of course, plan how you'll celebrate after you rock your 4 miler on Feb. 25th, 2023!!
Rates: $30 thru Wednesday, Feb. 22nd, 2023. Rates go up to $35 at packet pick up and race day!
Please note... ONLY those participating virtually will have their shirts mailed to them. For those participating virtually... we have included your postage ($5.00) in your registration fee. Domestic shipping within the contiguous United States only. *****
Packet pick up information:
- Thursday 2/23/2023 @ Select Physical Therapy, 2065 Airport Blvd, 32504 from from 5:00pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday 2/24/2023 @ The Flora-Bama 17401 Perdido Key Drive, Pensacola, Fl 32507 from 4:30pm to 7pm
- Saturday 2/25/2023 Same day packet pick up and registration @ The Flora-Bama from 7 am to 8:30 am
- Top male and female Overall, Masters, Grandmasters, and Senior Grandmasters
- Top 3 male and female in age groups: 9 and under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-99
- Top 3 cancer survivors: runners and walkers
- Top 5 male and female walkers
Parking is limited. Please arrive early!
****Pets are NOT allowed on the course. Furthermore, dogs/pets are not allowed for volunteers, spectators, and participants in the start and finish areas of an event. This is a liability issue. Thank you for respecting this policy. ****
All proceeds from this event benefit The Keeping Abreast Foundations’ mammography and breast health programs. The mission of the Keeping Abreast Foundation is to inspire hope and enhance life for those affected by breast cancer through early detection, advocacy, education and support services! The Keeping Abreast Foundation is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization; therefore, we are unable to offer refunds.
Please stay connected with us on social media, our website and look for emails with updates!
Questions? Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities here.
- When 2/25/23
- TIme 9 am
- Where The Flora-Bama